Smith and Wesley
Click IMAGE for tour dates including Jasper!
New “Music On The Menu” for the best in Independent music brought to you by WEPG, WSDQ, and Western Sizzlin’.
Click on logo for more Western Sizzlin information.
Click on the Picture to find out more about Brandon
Professional Bull Riders Are Back in Chattanooga!
2nd Annual Sean Willingham Invitational to feature many of
PBR’s Top 35 Bull Riding Superstars
Chattanooga, TN – Fans who witness both greatness and toughness each week watching PBR stars compete during the Professional Bull Riders televised Built Ford Tough Series will have the chance to see these athletes live and in person at the 2nd Annual Sean Willingham Invitational, April 21-22 at McKenzie Arena.
Featuring fan favorites like two-time World Champion J.B. Mauney, 2016 World Champion Cooper Davis, three-time World Champion Silvano Alves and more, the Sean Willingham Invitational is set to deliver even more thrill and edge of the seat excitement. In addition to an added night for this event, fans also will be treated to watching Sean Willingham, event producer and namesake of the event, compete in this year’s event.
“We had very successful event last year,” said Willingham. “The experience was incredible and the culmination of my dream to bring a PBR event with my name attached to it to Chattanooga. This is my home and I’m committed to the area. It just makes sense to invest in it like this. This event is going to feature a lot of the guys I work with year round who fans will recognize. I’m also looking forward to competing in front of the home crowd. Believe me, this is going to be exciting and fans won’t want to miss a moment of it.”
During the event, the world’s top bull riders will ride alongside up and coming and established PBR talent, facing off with foes nearly 10 times their weight in sinewy brawn during the most thrilling 8 seconds in sports where only one athlete will be left standing.
The action begins at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Tickets, ranging in price from $15 to $75 go on sale at 10 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 30. Tickets can be purchased at the McKenzie Arena Box Office and online at www.tickettracks.com.
Each event night will feature two rounds of competition with a winner crowned each event night. Each bull rider will face one bull. Following Round 1, the Top 10 riders recording the highest score will advance to the finals. The overall event winner each night will be the rider with the highest-combined score from both rounds.
This event is part of the PBR’s Touring Pro Division, which offers up-and-coming bull riders as well as those who have already proven their mettle, a chance to compete and earn money on their way to the PBR’s elite Built Ford Tough Series.
About the PBR (Professional Bull Riders)
The world’s premier bull riding organization began as a dream of 20 bull riders 23 years ago and is now a global sports phenomenon. On its elite Built Ford Tough Series, the PBR features the Top 35 bull riders in the world and the top bulls in the business. The televised Built Ford Tough Series, the Real Time Pain Relief Velocity Tour, the Touring Pro Division and the PBR’s international circuits in Australia, Brazil, Canada and Mexico have paid more than $150 million in earnings to its athletes. Twenty-eight men have earned more than $1 million, including two-time PBR World Champion J.B. Mauney who, with his 2015 PBR World Championship, became bull riding’s first $6 million man and the richest athlete in Western sports history at $6.7 million in career earnings. In May 2015, PBR was acquired by WME | IMG, a global leader in entertainment, sports and fashion. For more information on the PBR, go to PBR.com, or follow on Facebook at Facebook.com/PBR, Twitter at Twitter.com/PBR, and YouTube at YouTube.com/PBR.
Click On Red Roof Banner to Learn More!
This February is Pets month at Red Roof! Not only do pets stay FREE, this month, Red Roof is offering a 15% off discount for your fury friend to join you in room.
Red Roof is encouraging travelers to hit the road with their fido and feline friends by offering a “purrrfect” 15 percent Pet Discount throughout February, 2017.
To book Red Roof’s February Pet Discount, use promo code 605422 and visit redroof.com or call 800.RED.ROOF (800.733.7663).
At Red Roof, you stay happy and pets stay FREE. Red Roof features no additional charges on pet stays all year round.
Red Roof is also hosting an Instagram giveaway this February to reward our guest pet lovers! Enter #RedRoofLuvsPets Instagram Contest to win $200 Visa Gift Card and FREE night stays at Red Roof!
From 12:00 pm EDT on February 1 to 11:00 pm EDT on February 22, 2017, follow @redroofinn on Instagram, share a photo of your pet, and tag #RedRoofLuvsPets in the post for a chance to win great prizes from Red Roof.
With coast-‐to-‐coast locations, Red Roof now has over 500 properties in the U.S.
Red Roof is not only the economical choice for pet travel, but its enhanced PLUS+ properties are giving travelers something they’ve never had before at this price point: rainfall showerheads, vessel sinks, flat-‐screen TVs, wood-‐like floors, in-‐room amenities like big fluffy pillows, ironing boards, and multiple electrical outlets for all devices.
• It’s official! Red Roof has just opened its 500th Inn and 50th Red Roof
PLUS+ property in the U.S., and we are celebrating!
• Red Roof is the best economical choice for last-minute travel
• Book your stay at any Red Roof and celebrate with us!
• Red Roof PLUS+ adds more WOW to your stay! Discover an enhanced
upscale experience with the most requested amenities.
• With coast-to-coast locations, Red Roof now has 500 properties in the U.S.
• In celebration of the 500th Red Roof Inn opening in Biloxi MS, Red Roof is
rewarding travelers with 500 RediCard bonus points!
• Sign up for Red Roof’s loyalty program, RediCard and register for the
500th Property Promotion to get rewarded.
You will earn 500 bonus points on your first stay when you stay at
any Red Roof location from January 15 to February 28, 2017
• The Red Roof loyalty program, RediCard, is the richest in the industry,
rewarding members with free nights with only 6,000 points and many
other exclusive offers and services
Click on pictures to view events
Sunday, April 16
Brad Paisley: Diary of a Player
Homegrown: Zac Brown Band
Alabama: Song of the South
· Visit the Tennessee Aquarium on the Chattanooga Riverfront and see why it is rated the #1 aquarium in the country for guest satisfaction.
· The Tennessee Aquarium takes you on a remarkable journey from the mountains to the sea to meet amazing animals up close within the Aquarium’s two buildings.
· Explore the new Lemur Forest at the Tennessee Aquarium. Ring-tailed and Red-ruffed lemurs leap an bound in this new exhibit near Stingray Bay.
· Experience the science of cinema raised to the level of magic with IMAX with Laser at the Tennessee Aquarium IMAX Theater, just one block away from the Tennessee Aquarium.
· The new IMAX film Wild Africa 3D takes you on the ultimate adventure over and through the wildest places left on earth where water brings nature to life.
· Travel the world on a giant screen tour to experience engineering marvels big and small in the new IMAX film Dream Big: Engineering Our World.
· Go on an underwater adventure from the Bahamas to Fiji in the new IMAX film Secret Ocean 3D and see more than 30 species of fascinating sea creatures filmed for the very first time using new technologies.
Creative Discovery Museum
· Right down the street from the Tennessee Aquarium is the Creative Discovery Museum, a hands-on museum that the whole family can enjoy.
· Explore Kings, Queens and Castles, the new exhibit that brings the game of chess to life! Tour a medieval castle, play on a giant chess board with life-size pieces, and much more. Now at Creative Discovery Museum through May 14th.
· Explore Very Eric Carle: A Very Hungry, Quiet, Lonely, Clumsy, Busy Exhibit, the new exhibit at Creative Discover Museum now through September 17. Step into colorful adventures based on the popular “Very” books by author/illustrator Eric Carle.
X® 3D Theater
The Tennessee Aquarium IMAX 3D Theater has installed a new IMAX with Laser projection system. IMAX® with laser represents a quantum leap forward in cinema technology – providing audiences with the sharpest, brightest, clearest and most vivid digital images ever seen. View all IMAX movie showtimes.
Click on logo for more information.
2017 Combo Season Passes for Six Flags Over Georgia and White Water are On Sale Now
With a Combo Season Pass you get:
One Free parking pass with the purchase of four Combo Season passes. Now through 4/9.
Unlimited admission to ALL Six Flags theme parks
Free Six Flags White Water
Special days when you can bring a friend free
When is Six Flags Over Georgia open:
Grand Opening: March 11, 2017
Spring Break: March 27-April 9
Weekends in April and May
Daily: May 22
Hurricane Harbor :
(included with admission)
Daily starting May 26
Best Value Information:
2017 Combo Season Passes- $63.99 + tax (when you buy 4 or more)
Web site: sixflags.com/overgeorgia
275 Riverside Parkway, SW
Austell, Georgia 30168